February 14, 2012

My regrets

In some ways, this is the augmented reality that I never imagined. I do most things for the thrill, in the absence of things I want but cannot have. But I don't think the same can be said for my mistakes. I am beginning to think my failures in these misadventures is becoming my future, and I am convinced to believe that this is only but the most natural thing. Perhaps one of my greatest mistakes besides my lack of ingenuity in most areas in life is my cursed memory of redundant details of people I know. The only reason it is a mistake because I'd like to believe conversations are The Meaningful Insight to someone else, knowing fully well it isn't.

A few examples:-

Origins of names

S used to eat Chinese takeaway food from his dad's.

You are such a nice person, but it's a tragedy for me

Long Islands for you and R

etc.

I'm sorry I'm a horrible person, I'm working on it.

2 comments:

lilly said...

:(

thetranssiberian said...

passing through unconscious states when i awoke i was on the highway, highway