February 25, 2012

AMELIE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I watched the remaining half of Amelie that I didn't watch about a year ago. It was a terribly warm day, had a coffee, cleaned the house, felt alone, sang etc. This weekend proves to be devastatingly boring, and my only defense is that I should be finishing up work due for deadlines. I was reading Mill's Utilitarianism last weekend and had a good think about happiness being justified, and will potentially share my thoughts on it in the next post. My current venture is reading an interpretation of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, and there is a chapter on sense impressions that I very much would like to talk about, also possibly soon when I get round to finish everything that I should. I would also like if I could finish up Nineteen Eighty-Four soon, but it's such a oppressive book whenever I try to read it.

In the meantime, I'm full of distractions and disruptions. Anyone up for taking on an offer to the Tate's display of Yayoi Kusama with me?

Final note, I want to also get back into reading Euripides at some point or another.

No comments: