January 21, 2012

The Point of No Return

More often that not, I find it hard to be honest - explained by my overeager attempts at being cryptic and a complete withdrawal from life. I'm not sure what is to be achieved from me telling you this but I think I needed to say this so that I can be reassured (myself more than anyone else, really) that I do care about different causes, I care about what shapes life and its meaning therein, and all of the people I have met, and that I remember all of them too well.

This is my theory: that I put too much emotional contribution in things that is so underserving I overlook the things that should be important. Not to say I can tell which weighs more because it's unfair to divide your attention this way, but we all know that benevolence is impossible.

But since I really should start making dinner soon, so I'll leave it there for now.

The eternal struggle continues - with words or not.

No comments: