January 23, 2012

Forgiveness

I know it's a bit odd to still be writing about December when today is the first day of the Lunar New Year (not to mention a wonderful dinner at Jo's earlier today) but I think there's a certain kind of sentiment to be dwelling in winter hues... And I miss Christmas, and the strange euphoria that was.





Overpriced and overcommercialized cupcakes with the nicest icing color


Liberty for soap-shopping, and I swear this is one of the nicest-smelling soap I've ever bought.




'I could have really loved you' (soap)




Milan made my hands into dry skin and flesh, but my nights were warm with conversations and wine


All too quiet in Kamari, picking volcanic stones

Maybe when I have the time (though I may be lying) I will talk about Christmas break soon...

No comments: