July 27, 2012

Various Things All At Once

I think seizing this chance to write a little somethin' somethin' is a good thing before I disappear completely again. I originally had at least some small part of my life I'd share but that was before I got distracted by a Lana Del Rey demo playlist on 8tracks... Forgive me, lone reader.

Minor updates: Bristol has so much more green than... well, anywhere I've been really. Below are a few photos taken behind Beckymania's house (yes, her house is located next to a forest of some sort with a path with dangerous cars etc, the usual) and Bath Abbey.

I must thank Lillian (shoutout to llly at wordpress!) for the French version of Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra which I hopefully will attempt in the near future if my French ever improves beyond greeting babies. C'est tout.

Until the next time!







  

No comments: