January 9, 2012

The Bento Process

I find it increasingly hard to talk about too many things now, not without compromising emotions. I could talk about my complete lack of faith in reciprocal affections, compensated by what little hope I still have but that only shows how illogical I am. I protest completely- this is not what I want, because I do want to talk about fleeting moments, poignant monochromatic seconds, in all too flowery language-

TRUST ME / I have no other choice / nothing / you did not know me then / if not for this, then what / laugh / pain / joy / immeasurable joy, godly happiness / repeat the mantra, never forget the truth you need to remember / hesitation? / I try so hard / sometimes I forget / I'm so, so sorry / far / long islands / dreams of a world without complications / INFINITE / it would last beyond this lifetime / beyond both ours

That needed to be done. Now my feet are warm and ready for bed!

No comments: