December 11, 2011

My attempts to writing have failed so tragically that I haven't been able to write at all, but here are some Christmassy photos that I've been up to:


Warm hot chocolate












Borough market in full swing


The stairs leading to our rooftop nicely adorned with diptyque candles

We had a very pleasant Christmas dinner with friends, and it was very comforting to have everyone come over with loads of food and cheer and Christmas songs playing.

I really want to go to the Tiffany & Co. ice rink by Somerset house (practically by the side of my uni) but one must first find someone to go with. It's been a soothing month so far, and I enjoy this quiet collective of many late nights and warmth.

On a side note, hope is too ambitious; I cannot define it without having been utterly crushed completely by its weightlessness.

More photos to come soon, hope everyone is doing well in this festive time of year.

2 comments:

lllly said...

1) Pretty pictures!
2) I want to visit your rooftop
3) Omg huge block of cheese
4) Every time I read 'gardenia', I think of a loaf of bread.

Cherie said...

The rooftop is pretty cool, but it's too cold now to go up. The cheese was good, it smells really nice despite it reminding you a loaf of bread!